In recent Paris Fashion Week news, Elie Saab showed his fall ready-to-wear 2017 collection on the Paris catwalk; everyone is eagerly waiting for this line to hit the stores.
I am obsessed with this latest fashion collection and can’t wait to get my hands on these pieces for fall. I also adored the beauty look for this runway show and was inspired to recreate it in this makeup tutorial.
Scroll down to find out how to recreate this chic Parisian beauty look using products I picked up at Sephora.
Paris Fashion Week News: Elie Saab Ready-To-Wear Makeup Tutorial
1. Create a thin cat eye using Dior’s liquid eyeliner, Addict It-Line.
2. Using a stippling foundation brush, spray Dior’s Airflash foundation and apply evenly over the skin for a flawless airbrushed look (on my fair skin, I wear Light Beige).
3. With a fluffy blending brush, apply Voulez-Vous from the TOO FACED Boudoir Eyes eyeshadow palette over the lid and crease, blending toward the outer corners of the eyes.
Use the blending brush to apply the same colour to the bottom lash line.
From the same Boudoir Eyes palette, apply French Tickler with a flat shadow brush under the crease and to lids, blending toward the outer edges.
Apply the same colour to the lower lash line using a smudge brush.
4. Clean up any fallen eyeshadow with a q-tip and apply the Dior Luminizer Booster Pen to clean up and brighten the under-eye area.
5. Apply two or three coats of Lancôme’s Hypnôse Mascara in black.
6. Highlight cheekbones and brow bone using a fan brush and Strobe from the Tarteist PRO GLOW palette by tarte.
7. Brighten cheeks with this soft pink shade from Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Lotus Pink using a blush brush.
8. Finish this look with the Laura Mercier Paint Wash Liquid Lip Colour in Golden Peach.
Disclaimer: The post contains sponsored content and affiliate links.
Where would you wear this Paris Fashion Week news-worthy makeup look? Tell me in the comments or join the conversation on Facebook.
If you liked this post, check out my fave makeup picks from French makeup brand, Guerlain Paris.
Springtime in Paris: Top Guerlain Makeup Picks
Connect with Oui C’est Chic on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube.